Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Home is where?

Last week I told you I'd be filling you in on some new artwork happening in the living room. Well, it's here and it's up on the wall and we couldn't be happier. I ordered two great prints on Etsy from B and A Prints.


We chose Wisconsin for where I grew up, and Mexico for where D grew up. The names in red are the cities where we grew up. 



As soon as they arrived I ran to Michael's to buy some frames, 50% off coupon in hand, of course. I wanted something that would make them more of a show so I opted for the big chunky frames in 11"x14" with a matt that would bring it down to their 8"x10" size.


They look a bit small on camera but are perfect in person (apologies for the bad photo, lighting is difficult in there), especially since I'd like to keep adding more art. If you like anything from B and A Prints I'd definitely recommend it, from order to my doorstep took about 4 days and that was because I took a little long to reply to some of the messages for my custom order (getting our hometowns in red was a customized but free add-on). I hope you're enjoying your fall season. Have you added any new art or fall decor?

No comments:

Post a Comment