Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

In The Beginning...

Welcome to my inaugural post at HeArt and Haus! I suppose I should start by sharing a little about myself. I'm a young twenty-something with a natural inclination for talking and all things crafty. By day I'm a full time art teacher at a middle school, where I help kiddos explore their creativity, but in my free time I like to let my own creative juices flow.

Over the last year or so, I've come home from work and immediately producing fabulous art pretty much been exhausted coming home from school every night, so finding the motivation to do more "work" just made me even more tired. Come on, tell me you know what I mean! Because of my aforementioned "talents" (talking is a talent, I swear! Or at least I always told my mom that...) and my lack of incentive, I thought creating a blog to track my endeavors might just light a fire under my little rump and get me going!

Through this blog I hope to cover tons of different types of DIY projects from creating art, to sewing, decorating, even cooking. May God bless my boyfriend for having to test out the latter (I'm actually not too bad, as long as a follow a recipe I'm confident I can handle, but he still sweetly tells me it's always good). Basically, my daily creative life. So, thanks for joining me on my soon-to-be adventures in blogging and arting!

No comments:

Post a Comment